Watch the 'Working For Essex' video
Social Work - Integrated Adult Safeguarding Team
£29,577 - £33,782
20 September 2021
2 October 2021
We are looking for a Social Worker to join our Integrated Adult Safeguarding Team.
The Team is newly structured to respond to the Social Care and Wellbeing Act. The team is an integrated team that has good professional working relationships with our relevant partners.
The team structure is Manager, Senior Social Worker, four Social Workers and supportive administration staff.
The integrated Adult Safeguarding Team Social Workers have a manageable caseload and you will be supported through monthly supervision, which is prioritised within the team.
Responsibilities include non criminal investigations, attending Strategy meetings managing a caseload and assessing the risks of vulnerable adults whilst considering the customers capacity to make choices.
As well as a supportive management team the following is just a taster of the range of benefits of joining the PCC team:
• Generous Annual Leave of up to 30 days
• Membership of the Local Government ‘career average' defined benefit pension scheme
• Flexible and agile working
• Access to discounts on a range of products, services and attractions
• A wide range of resources to support your health and wellbeing, including a professional in-house occupational health service and access to counselling services
• Generous occupational maternity and paternity pay plan, on top of statutory benefits
• Professional registration fees reimbursed
• Generous relocation package up to £8,000 - which could include for example rent in lieu of a planned house purchase, removal and storage fees and legal/mortgage arrangement fees for house purchase.
• Salary sacrifice schemes
You must possess a relevant qualification in social work and be a registered social worker.
Join an informal drop-in session
Would you like to register your interest in an interview for this position?
This job's application window has now closed.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe for free today and receive updates about other jobs like this one.