Social Work Team Leader
Social Work Team Leader Responsibilities:
– To be responsible and accountable for the CLIC Sargent Paediatric and Teenage & Young Adult services.
– To ensure that children, young people and young adults with cancer and their families receive a quality, timely and effective service.
– Promote and implement CLIC Sargent Service Standards.
– To ensure the Hear By Right principles underpin service delivery.
– Lead and maintain effective partnership working with NHS Trusts , Cancer Networks, Social Care Services and community / partner organisations.
Social Work Team Leader Requirements:
– A recognised Professional Social Work qualification and registered with Social Work England.
– Significant experience of working with children / young people and / or young adults involving complex case work and case load management.
– Experience of safeguarding children and vulnerable adult procedures and legislation.
– Proven team player.
– Ability to manage own and teams time effectively.
What we offer:
In return for your commitment, we offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and season ticket loan.
About CLIC Sargent:
Every day, 12 children and young people in the UK hear the shocking news they have cancer. CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families, and provides them with clinical, practical, emotional and financial support. You can be a part of helping them cope with cancer and get the most out of life.
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds, to join us and help improve the lives of children and young people with cancer and their families. We particularly want to encourage people from under-represented groups to step forward and apply to work or volunteer with CLIC Sargent.
CLIC Sargent is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.