Watch the 'Working For Essex' video
£11.01 per hour
6 January 2022
2 February 2022
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Homes in Weston-Super-Mare.
We have two homes in Weston Super Mare Birnbeck House and Quantock House. Both homes for residents with Learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. Each of our homes is unique providing the right support for the people who live there.
As a Team Leader you will motivate and supervise your team, ensuring the delivery of care, personal support, daily living tasks and activities to our customers. You will provide support to attain full potential, maximising options available, encouraging choice, participation and motivation.
- Be experienced in working within a relevant care setting.
- Have experience in supervising a team.
- Be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and prepared to participate in an on-call rota as required.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer a wide range of employee rewards and benefits including:
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell (salary sacrifice).
- Discounted tariffs with 02.
- Access to great savings and discounts with major UK retailers.
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
- Ongoing training and development
Interested? Please contact Rachael.Wallis@leonardcheshire.org for more details.
This role is subject to the requirements of The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021. Appointment is conditional on successful applicants providing evidence to our satisfaction that they are vaccinated, or are exempt from vaccination due to clinical reasons.
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk. A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post. References will be obtained for all roles.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
Join an informal drop-in session
Would you like to register your interest in an interview for this position?
This job's application window has now closed.
Sign up to our newsletter
Subscribe for free today and receive updates about other jobs like this one.